Breastfeeding isn't always an option, not to mention it's a ton of pressure, so expert formula technician, Mallory Whitmore, informs about formula feeding.
If you're scared to formula feed, undecided, feeling pressured, or want to know more about it, Mallory gives great information to support and help moms make the decisions best for you and your baby.
And like all our expert guests, Mallory dispels a few MYTHS as well!
- 2:02 - Mallory's introduction
- 4:33 - The mission of The Formula Mom - helping moms breastfeed without the shame
- 6:03 - Mallory's experience with gestational diabetes
- 12:45 - Why some GD babies need formula immediately after birth
- 16:58 - The link between postpartum depression and the pressure to breastfeed
- 18:11 - Top myths about formula feeding
- 24:30 - Common questions about formula feeding
- 29:15 - Lactose intolerance in babies
- 31:00 - How to know if your baby is reacting to the formula
- 34:34 - How to look past the marketing of different brands